- CAP-Lunch and Learn
For many years CAP has organized lunch conference in order to provide its members with continuing education as well as networking in a friendly and relaxed environment.Read more
- Students, take advantage of the 2015 free membership!
- 2015-03-17 CanLII Professional Users News
- 2015-02-19 Career Opportunity: President & Chief Executive Officer, Canadian Legal Information Institute (CanLII)
- 2015-02-11 Extend your research! Maritime Law Book provides CanLII users a path to a deeper understanding of the law
- 2015-02-09 President and CEO of CanLII to Step Down
- 2014-11-21 Legal bloggers connecting with CanLII
- CAP Members in good standing now benefit of a 15 % discount on all products, personalized health and body care or packages at AmeriSpa ’s health and beauty Centre located in Montreal at the Omni Mont-Royal Hotel. We invite you to click here for more details: Amerispa Offer At your appointment, you must present a certificate of attestation to the effect that you are a member of CAP. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your certificate of attestation that you are member of CAP.
- CAP Members in good standing now benefit from a 20% discount on all O Coiffure & SPA services of hairstyling, hair treatments and esthetic. We invite you to click here for more details on the O Coiffure & SPA offer You must confirm that you are a member of CAP when you take your appointment to benefit of this offer. The offer is valid only on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays on presentation of your membership card. If necessary, please contact us email@example.com to obtain your certificate of attestation of member or your membership card.
- CAP Members in good standing of the province of Québec now benefit from a 15% discount on the regular price of Optimum annual memberships which include a variety of programs. We invite you to click here for more details: Énergie Cardio Offer; Addresses of Centres; Services included When you register, you must present a certificate of attestation to the effect that you are a member of CAP. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your certificate of attestation.